ITENARARY: SAMARKAND – NURATA - AYDARKUL LAKE - SENTOB – SAMARKAND
Trekking/hiking tour in Nurata mountains is a perfect leisure after a working week or a good addition to your tour in Uzbekistan. You will see mountains, alpine meadows, mountain flowers, rivers and lakes, beautiful panoramas of mountain ranges, mountain villages, gardens, shepherds with their flocks of sheep, horses on free pastures, vineyards, mountain village dwellers and many others. The are many unique natural rock formations to see on the walk, as well as some local village culture (agriculture, shepherding, traditional houses and daily life).
- Accomodation in Sentob guest house (full board);
- Transfers Samarkand – Nurata, Aydarkul Lake - Sentob – Samarkand, Comfortable car of tourist class with the air conditioner;
- Service of local English-speaking guide on Day 2;
- 1 donkey for day 2 (will carry equipment);
- Mineral water ( l liter per person), tea, coffee on daily use;
- Tourist taxes for accommodation;
The price of the tour does not include:
What to take with you?
- Personal expenses and tips to the guide and driver
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable clothes, trekking boots: (even in summertime), a swimwear;
- A headdress – a cap or a wide-brimmed hat;
- Sunglasses, sun cream, hygienic lipstick;
- A small lamp with a set of spare batteries;
- Personal hygiene means and individual first-aid kit;
- Passport, photo and video equipment, all in tight packing.
- Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply;
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price;
- Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price;
comfortable transport of tourist class with the air conditioner.
- The program may be changed according to your preferences.
- The cost of the tour will vary depending on the number of guests and the selected transport.
- The cost of the tour can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means agreed upon in advance when ordering the tour.
- Travel possible for groups starting from 2 people. The number of participants can reach up to 12 people
The yurt camp is located 10 km from the lake Aydarkul. Driver can take you there for swimming. In the yurt camp you can see camels and ride camels for 15 mins (included in the tour price)
Please note that on the 1st Day there will be no guide until you reach Sentob, since you will go by car. But our experienced driver will take you to the holy place in Nurata, and he will take you to a good restaurant for lunch. Actually, our driver will act as your guide too, but without speaking English.