Tashkent - Tuyabugiz - Kumishkan - Chimgan - Charvak - Tavaksay – Tashkent
BICYCLE ROUTE MAP
360 km, about 260 km of which is bicycle route.
Best time for the tour:
from middle of April to end of October. Best time – May, June, September, October.
Number of participants:
2 – 15 people.
Charvak and Chimgan region
Uzbekistan's natural wealth and favorable climate create excellent opportunities for the development of various types of tourism such as tracking, cycling, horseback riding, mountain tourism and much more. 60 km northeast of Tashkent, there is Bostanlyk region, which is the subtropical zone of Tien Shan. Mountains protect this area from cold northern winds, and temperature is quite high all year round. Local humidity is creates perfect conditions for growing apple, wine and walnut. Chimgan is a favorite and very famous resort in Uzbekistan, an important center of ski tourism. Here you can see beautiful view of Charvak reservoir at the foot of the Tien Shan Mountains, where residents of Tashkent hurry in summer to escape the heat of the city and enjoy nature in all its glory.
Price does not include:
- Accommodation in Tashkent in twin rooms at 2 -3 * hotels.
- Accommodation in guest houses and tent camps (breakfast included) during the bike route.
- Meals: full board during active part of the programme.
- Transportation for the whole period of the tour on comfortable air-conditioned minivan equipped for the bike tours.
- Equipment rental (tents, kitchen, gas, tables, dishes, etc.).
- Preparation of meals by cook.
- Mineral water (2 liters per person per day).
- Accompanying– cycling specialist from the company.
- Rental of GIANT bicycle, dimensions: S, M, L, XL.
- Spare parts for bicycles (pedals, cameras…).
- Tents, sleeping bags for camping.
- First aid kit.
Take with you:
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Entrance tickets to the museums and sights.
shirt with long sleeves, sunglasses, sunscreen, sneakers or closed shoes.
- Number of participants – from 2 to 15 people.
- For a group of more than 14 people 1 person (tour leader) will be offered free accommodation in a twin room, food, transport and entrance tickets.
- The program may be changed according to your preferences.
- The cost of the tour will vary depending on the number of guests and the selected transport (car, minibus, bus).
- The cost of the tour can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means agreed upon in advance when ordering the tour.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to book the tour:
- Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!