Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan Uzbekistan - Central Asia in 2 Weeks
Itinerary: Almaty - Charyn Canyons - Karakol - Jeti-Oguz Gorge - Kaji-Say village - Chon-Kemin Gorge - Bishkek - Tashkent - Bukhara - Shahrisabz - Samarkand - – Tashkent
Duration: 13 days
The best time for the tour: May - June, September - October.
We invite you on this fascinating trip to three countries of Central Asia to study its diversity, its color and hospitality of the Asian people. Oriental treats, flavor of spices and amazing scenery await you on this journey. The natural beauty of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan with snow peaks, mountain lakes and the greens of high mountain meadows will be replaced by the noise of ancient eastern cities. See the unique architecture of Uzbekistan, experience bustling cities and admire the unsurpassed work of eastern craftsmen.
Your Travel Map.
Price does not include:
- Accommodation in twin rooms at 3 - 4 * hotels, except Kaji-Say village and Chon Kemin Gorge.
- Transportation for the whole period of the tour on comfortable air-conditioned transportation, including all airport transfers.
- Railway tickets for train Samarkand -Tashkent in economy class.
- Professional English-speaking local guides (or other language you request).
- Meals - on Days 3, 4, 5 - full board and lunch in a national house in Samarkand on Day 11, Farewell dinner on Day 12.
- Entrance tickets to the museums and sights.
- Fees for photos and video at museums and sights.
- Meals, except on Days 3, 4, 5 and a lunch in a national house in Samarkand on Day 11, Firewell dinner on Day 12.
- Tickets for flight Tashkent – Bukhara - $50 per person.
- Golden eagle hunting show in Bokonbaevo village - $10 per person.
- Horse back riding in Jeti-Oguz and Chon-Kemin gorge - $20 per person.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- The program may be changed according to your preferences.
- The cost of the tour will vary depending on the number of guests and the selected transport (car, minibus, bus).
- The cost of the tour can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means agreed upon in advance when ordering the tour.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to book the tour:
- Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!