- Accommodation in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara in twin rooms at 2 -3 * hotels.
- Accommodation in guest houses and tent camps (breakfast included) during the bike route.
- Meals: full board during active part of the programme.
- Transportation for the whole period of the tour on comfortable air-conditioned minivan equipped for the bike tours.
- Equipment rental (tents, kitchen, gas, tables, dishes, etc.).
- Preparation of meals by cook.
- Mineral water (2 liters per person).
- Accompanyin g– cycling specialist from the company.
- Rental of GIANT bicycle, dimensions: S, M, L, XL.
- Spare parts for bicycles (pedals, cameras…).
- Tents, sleeping bags for camping.
- First aid kit.
- Professional English-speaking local guide (specify language of your choice).
- Lunch at a national house in Samarkand on Day 8.
Price does not include:
- Entrance tickets to the museums and sights.
- Meals in the cities, except lunch in Samarkand on Day 8.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Number of participants – from 2 to 15 people.
- For a group of more than 14 people 1 person (tour leader) will be offered free accommodation in a twin room, food, transport and entrance tickets.
- The program may be changed according to your preferences.
- The cost of the tour will vary depending on the number of guests and the selected transport (car, minibus, bus).
- The cost of the tour can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means agreed upon in advance when ordering the tour.
- Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price
Technical sheet / Additional information
50-70 km of cycling per day. No particular technical difficulties except the altitude difference. Most of the time you will ride a bike on the roads, bike paths, shared lanes and some secondary roads.
Your luggage will be transported by bus. You will receive your luggage at the hotel. You can take a small bag or backpack during the bike tour.
A travel program will be sent to you with detailed maps, with information on milestones and accommodations, as well as vouchers.
The itineraries offered on our website are suggestions that can be modified or extended. Do not hesitate to contact us: we will adapt to your desires and make a customized programme just for you.
Respect of the itinerary and the content of the program
The programs offered on the website are feasible. The itineraries and activities are likely to be modified, whether before your departure or during your trip, because of imperatives beyond our control: aerial rotations, air delays, schedules and train delays, state of the roads, days of market, museum closing days, weather conditions, geopolitical incidents … etc. Our priority is to ensure your safety. However, we will do our utmost to ensure that your program is respected to the fullest!
REASONS FOR STAYS – THE GOOD REASONS TO GET HERE
Millennial heritage and culture, typical villages, the Silk Road, desert caravans, adventure. Hospitality. Mountains, steppes, UNESCO World Heritage sites, exceptional landscapes, architecture and Silk Road. Ancient civilizations, archeology, religious art. Hiking, crafts, camel ride.
By bus. Carrying luggage and bicycles by vehicle.
Meals cooked in guest house or in local restaurants. The cuisine of Central Asia is generally healthy, quite varied and you will often have the opportunity to enjoy healthy traditional meals. Be aware that mutton is an important part of the local gastronomy and is often prepared in the form of small skewers (shashliks), kebabs and ravioli. We find some flavors of the Middle East and even the Mediterranean and the influences are Chinese, Russian, Persian, Oriental, etc.
Mineral water for bike days included (3 L per person per day) is provided. For other days, you will easily find bottled mineral water in the shops and restaurants in the cities.
To conduct these bike tours, our company has purchased and can provide convenient, modern, highway – hybrid bikes of the GIANT brand, which allows participants to easily move on the mountain slopes and steppes. In addition, we will provide comfortable transport for technical support escort. It is important to note that preparatory work was carried out on these tours, everything was fine-tuned to small details and routes were chosen that run through the most picturesque places rich in historical and natural monuments.
Everyone who has solid cycling skills can participate in the bike tour.
Each participant in the cycle tour must be familiar with the rules of the road and comply with their requirements.
Move in one row as close as possible to the right edge of the roadway;
Observe the interval between cycling riders of at least 2-3 meters (at descents – 10-20 meters);
Do not move forward of the guide and not to leave without the warning of the leader;
Bike tours are not advised for people with circulatory insufficiency, a person can’t go to a bike tour if he drank too much alcohol the day before.
The list of things necessary for travel will depend on the season, length of the trip and personal preference. Below we give some items we recommended to take with you:
For the bike
- Short or long shorts depending on the season
- Cycling gloves
- T-shirts or cycling jerseys
Against the sun and the rain
- Cream and sunglasses
- Hat, cap (helmet)
- A rain cape
Please note that in many tours, bike rent does not include helmet and other extra gear.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to book the tour:
Telegram: +99897 7401174
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!