Uzbekistan is really quite a safe country to visit
Uzbekistan Is Recognized as One of the Safest Countries for Tourists.
This enlarged tour to Uzbekistan will give you an opportunity to cover the whole country from east to west, like the caravans once crossing the Great Silk Road. Ten days of trip in the country will be a real adventure discovering you the whole diversity of cultural, historical and architectural wealth of Uzbekistan in Fergana Valley cities you will learn the history of the Kokand Khanate and masters, who create amazing carpets, knives and ceramics. While Samarkand, Bukhara, Shakhrisabz and Khiva, rightly entered to the UNESCO World Heritage sites, will strike you with their unique gorgeous architecture.
Duration: 15 days/14 nights
Specialization: Historical and cultural
Route: Tashkent – Khiva– Bukhara – Shakhrisabz – Samarkand – Tashkent- Fergana– Kokand- Oltiarik – Rishtan–Marghuilan – Tashkent
NOTE: The program will be specified in accordance with the schedule of the international flights.
The price includes:
- Accommodation based on double room sharing at the hotels mentioned below, breakfasts included;
- Half board meals from Day 2 to Day 14;
- Transportation for the whole period of the tour on comfortable air-conditioned transportation, including all airport transfers;
- English speaking guide for the whole period of the tour;
- Entrance tickets to the museums, mausoleums and other sights;
- Sightseeing tours in all cities;
The price doesn’t include:
- International flight;
- Local flight Tashkent – Urgench;
- Additional services in the hotels;
- Video/Camera fees of museums, monuments (approx 15 € per person for all cities);
- Luggage in excess of 20 +5 kg;
- Additional room payment Single;
- Visa consular fees;
- Porter charges at airports and hotels.
Transport: Vehicle tourist class confortable according to number of tourists, Seat belts, equipped with a refrigerator, DVD / USB turntable, air conditioning, remote microphone. Experienced drivers have more than 10 years of experience working with tourists all around Uzbekistan.
- Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply;
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 50 % charge of the tour price;
- Cancellation prior 7days – 100 % charge of the tour price;
- The program may be changed according to your preferences;
- The cost of the tour will vary depending on the number of guests and the selected transport;
- The cost of the tour can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means agreed upon in advance when ordering the tour.
I just wanted to remind you to give us feedback on your journey with us.