Itinerary: Tashkent — Khiva – Bukhara — Nurata — Aydarkul – Samarkand —Tashkent
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine & Cultural Journey
Best period: from March to November
Duration: 11 days/ 10 nights
Accommodation: in hotels 3, 4 */ yurt
Highlights of the trip
Uzbek cuisine is perhaps one of the most diverse in the whole Orient! Over hundreds of years, Uzbekistan, located on the trade caravan trails of the Great Silk Road, played host to traders from East and West, who brought with them the tastes from their native lands and shared with local people the best-kept culinary secrets. Thus Uzbek cuisine evolved from a multitude of influences and acquired new dishes, which with the lapse of time has virtually become national Uzbek dishes. With the focus on Oriental gastronomy, this tour will give you an opportunity to immerse yourself in Uzbekistan’s rich history and culture, to learn about treasured architecture of Samarkand, Bukhara, and Khiva – the fabled cities still keeping the memory of Tamerlane, Alexander the Great, Genghis-khan, and many trade caravans of the Great Silk Road. Tall elegant minarets, grandiose madrassas and mosques will be branded in your mind for long. But first of all, this travel will be appreciated by gourmets. Open for yourself the world full of oriental delicacies!
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms at 3 – 4 * hotels breakfast included.
- Transportation for the whole period of the tour on comfortable air-conditioned transportation, including all airport transfers.
- Professional English-speaking local guides (specify language of your choice).
- Meals: breakfasts at the hotels; lunches and dinners (fixed menu, alcohol excluding); Culinary master classes cooking Manti in Bukhara and pilaf in Samarkand national houses;
- Entrance tickets to the museums and sights as per itinerary;
- Train tickets Samarkand-Tashkent (economy class).
- Tourist tax for hotel accommodation
Price does not include:
- Local flight Tashkent – Urgench
- Photo and video in museums and sights as per itinerary
- Personal expenses and tips.
The program will be specified in accordance with the schedule of arrival and departure of the international flights.
We are open to any suggestions to increase the range of our services for the complete satisfaction of our clients. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your individual needs.
The cost of the tour will vary depending on the number of guests and the selected transport (car, minibus, bus).
The cost of the tour can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means agreed upon in advance when ordering the tour.
- Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to book the tour:
Telegram: +99897 7401174
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!
WELCOME TO UZBEKISTAN!
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!