Itinerary: Tashkent – Kumishkan village – Aksakata river – Nurekata River – Chetkumbel Pass – Beldersai – Tashkent
Number of participants: 2 to 10 people.
Departure days: on request.
Total length of the horse route: 52 km.
Brief description: 4 days of horse riding, daily distance covered up to 15 km, difference in elevation up/down – to 300 meters, at an altitude of 1200-1880 meters above sea level.
Best season: from May to October.
The exact price of the tour will be provided after a specific customer request based on the number of participants in the group. Please contact us for more detailed information. We look forward to answering any questions you might have.
- The program may be modified according to your preferences.
- The cost of the tour will vary depending on the number of guests and the selected transport (car, minibus, bus).
- The cost of the tour can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means agreed upon in advance when ordering the tour.
- Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to book the tour:
Telegram: +99897 7401174
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!