Route: Tashkent – Djizak – Yangikishlak – Sentob – Aydarkul – Nurata – Sarmish – Ravot – Urtakurgon – Gishti – Gijduvan – Bukhara – Shahrisabz – Tahtakaracha – Samarkand – Tashkent
BICYCLE ROUTE MAP
Route length: 1350 km, about 350 km of which is bicycle route.
Duration: 8 days
Best time for the tour: from middle of April to end of October. Best time – May, June, September, October.
Number of participants: 2 – 15 people.
About the tour:
In just 8 days cycle from Tashkent to legendary cities of Bukhara, Shahrisabz and Samarkand, passing through rural areas and picturesque landscapes. This program will certainly be interesting to everyone who would like to combine cycling with excursions in ancient cities and experience the charm of the country up close. The bike route goes through areas combining mountain ranges and arid flat landscapes of the Kyzylkum desert.
This dynamic tour with 5-7 hour rides and a distance of 350 km on different road surfaces, will take you through mountain chains, isolated oases, deserts and steppes. On the way you will meet friendly local people and find out about customs and traditions of Uzbekistan. Everyone can take part in cycling, but you need to have good physical fitness and experience in long-distance cycling. On average, you will travel no more than 70 km per day. However, the program can be adapted to your physical capabilities and local conditions. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will learn a lot about the history of the legendary cities of the great Silk Road, Bukhara and Samarkand. You will discover the various landscapes of the Kyzylkum desert and the Nurata mountains, visit one of the most populated areas of Central Asia, become acquainted with the region of beautiful nature.
- Accommodation in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Shahrisabz in twin rooms at 2 -3 * hotels.
- Accommodation in guest houses and tent camps (breakfast included) during the bike route.
- Railway tickets for train Samarkand – Tashkent in economy class.
- Meals: full board during active part of the programme.
- Transportation for the whole period of the tour on comfortable air-conditioned minivan equipped for the bike tours.
- Equipment rental (tents, kitchen, gas, tables, dishes, etc.).
- Preparation of meals by cook.
- Mineral water (2 liters per person).
- Accompanying– cycling specialist from the company.
- Rental of GIANT bicycle, dimensions: S, M, L, XL.
- Spare parts for bicycles (pedals, cameras…).
- Tents, sleeping bags for camping.
- First aid kit.
- Professional English-speaking local guide (specify language of your choice).
- Lunch in a national house in Samarkand on Day 8.
Price does not include:
- Entrance tickets to the museums and sights.
- Meals in the cities, except lunch in a national house in Samarkand on Day 8.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Number of participants – from 2 to 15 people.
- For a group of more than 14 people 1 person (tour leader) will be offered free accommodation in a twin room, food, transport and entrance tickets.
- The program may be changed according to your preferences.
- The cost of the tour will vary depending on the number of guests and the selected transport (car, minibus, bus).
- The cost of the tour can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means agreed upon in advance when ordering the tour.
- Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to book the tour:
Telegram: +99897 7401174
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!